- You can choose to send your wine shipment to a business address where an adult 21 years or older is required to sign for the delivery. Also, shipping to a business address will ensure an earlier delivery time than to a home address.
- You can choose to schedule your wine shipment for a Saturday delivery to your residential address. Please either (a) indicate this during checkout under the comments section or (b) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to hold your package for Saturday delivery.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your use of swirl-sip.com is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you can not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not access or use swirl-sip.com. Your use of swirl-sip.com will serve as your agreement to abide by each of the terms and conditions outlined below, and/or any modifications to the terms and conditions, which we reserve the right to make changes and additions at any time.
- Sale of Alcoholic Beverages – swirl-sip.com does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 21. By using swirl-sip.com you swear you are 21 years of age or older. You also affirm that the person receiving the wine shipment is 21 years of age or older. You also agree that any wine purchased from swirl-sip.com is intended for personal consumption and not for resale.
- Title and Ownership – Title to, and ownership of, all wine passes from swirl-sip.com to the purchaser at our warehouse and the customer takes all responsibility for shipping it from the warehouse to his/her home state. By arranging for shipping of the wine, swirl-sip.com is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of the customer. The customer is making sure to be compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, shipment, and delivery of wine. The customer has obtained any required permissions, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, and is legally entitled to take possession of the wine and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
- Swirl-sip.com content – All text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and software on swirl-sip.com are owned by swirl-sip.com. Swirl-sip.com content may contain trademarks, service marks and trade names which are owned by swirl-sip.com, and may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks or trade names which are owned by certain third parties. Unless we provide prior consent in writing, you cannot sell, reproduce, distribute, copy, duplicate, resell, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, frame, mirror, repost, exploir (sp? exploit?)for any commercial purpose, or otherwise use any of swirl-sip.com’s content.
- Indemnification – You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless swirl-sip.com, its employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing swirl-sip.com using your account. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the swirl-sip.com site, or any of these terms and conditions, the sole solution is to discontinue using the site.
- Mispriced Products or Services – We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at the wrong price or contain incorrect information or typographical errors. If your credit card was already charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Modifications – We reserve the right at any time, to change the prices and billing methods for products and/or services sold. We also reserve the right to make improvements and/or changes to the site content and services or events described at any time without notice and without liability to you of any kind.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The terms and conditions were updated January 2, 2012.
This Privacy Notice describes our practices and policies to safeguard your personal information that may be gathered and used as you visit swirl-sip.com. We reserve the right to modify this statement at any time and the policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. If you cannot agree to the Privacy Statement, please do not access this site.
- Information Collection and Use – Swirl-sip.com is the sole owner of any information that is collected through the site. We do not and will not sell, share, or rent information to others in any way.
- Refer Friends – When you refer a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him/her to visit the site.
- Emails – We periodically send out emails when you subscribe or sign up for our newsletters for special news and events. We use your emails for this purpose and this purpose only. We do not sell, share, or rent your information to others in any way.
- Online Shopping and Security – When purchasing on swirl-sip.com, you will need to provide your personal identifying information and credit card information for billing and shipping. We process credit card payments in an encrypted format using industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. We do not store credit card information on our site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org This privacy statement was updated January 2, 2012.